Terms and Conditions
Designer Rugs Facebook Prize Draw
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or any organisation other than the Designer Rugs
The Competition: Win Designer Rugs $500 Voucher: November Warehouse Sale
Entry Period: 9:00am 20 November 2017 – 12:00pm 26 November 2017
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
YOU WARRANT AND REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE FULL POWER, CAPACITY AND AUTHORITY TO ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY (TERMS AND CONDITIONS). ENTRANTS UNDER 18 YEARS OLD (‘A MINOR’) MUST HAVE PARENTAL/GUARDIAN APPROVAL TO ENTER AND FURTHER, THE PARENT/GUARDIAN OF THE MINOR MUST ALSO READ AND CONSENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
BY ENTERING THIS COMPETITION, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter of this Competition is the Designer Rugs (ABN 57 076 222 636) of Parramatta Rd, Leichhardt NSW 2042 (“Designer Rugs”).
- In order to participate in the Competition you must comment tagging a Facebook or Instagram friend on the relevant Facebook or Instagram posts titled “You’re invited to Designer Rugs Warehouse Sale – our biggest yet!..” promoting this competition on Designer Rugs Facebook and Instagram pages OR share the post to your timeline.
- This is a game of chance. The three (3) winners will be drawn at random (one on our Sydney posts, one on our Melbourne posts and one our Brisbane posts) to receive:
1st Prize: 1 x $500 AUD voucher to be spent in a Designer Rugs showroom. The prize is not redeemable for cash, nor exchangeable or transferable.
(Total prize pool for all 3 locations – $1500 AUD)
- Any Facebook users leaving an appropriate comment or sharing the post on the requested are eligible to enter.
- The random draw will take place at 10:00am (AEDT) 28th August 2017. The winner will be drawn at random.
- The winner of the prize will be notified via Facebook messenger by 5:00pm (AEDT) 27th November 2017.
- Designer Rugs will not be responsible for the collection of the prize once notification has been given and reserves the right to draw another winning entry should the winner not respond and claim the Prize within 30 days.
- Any costs in excess of the value of the prize (including GST) and all ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are the responsibility of the winner. Designer Rugs shall not be liable for a prize that has been lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way.
The draw and winner of the prize is final and binding and no further correspondence will be entered into with any entrant.
- DESIGNER RUGS reserves the right to request the Prize winner to provide proof of identity and eligibility before providing the Prize.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Competition website and submitting an entry is your responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- DESIGNER RUGS will not accept responsibility for late entries, ailed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind, including by not limited to electronic malfunction or damage to any network, hardware or software. Entries that are forged, incomplete, illegible or do not comply with the terms and conditions will be deemed invalid. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, DESIGNER RUGS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Competition at any time. No responsibility is assumed for: any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries; or problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to You or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials for this Competition. In the event of a dispute over an electronic entry, the prize will be awarded to the person linked to the Facebook profile that submitted the relevant entry, not the owner of the email account or computer.
- You hereby release Facebook from any and all responsibility relating to this Competition.
- DESIGNER RUGS respects your privacy. You consent to DESIGNER RUGS or its agents collecting, using or disclosing any personal information found in the Facebook profile you used to submit your entry to this Competition, for the purposes of conducting or promoting the Competition. You consent to DESIGNER RUGS contacting you via your Facebook profile for the purposes of conducting or promoting the Competition.