Terms and Conditions
Designer Rugs x Greg Natale Rooms Refresh
The Competition: Win a Designer Rugs x Greg Natale Rooms Refresh
Entry Period: 9:00am 29 June 2020 – 12:00pm 13 July 2020
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
YOU WARRANT AND REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE FULL POWER, CAPACITY AND AUTHORITY TO ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY (TERMS AND CONDITIONS). ENTRANTS UNDER 18 YEARS OLD (‘A MINOR’) MUST HAVE PARENTAL/GUARDIAN APPROVAL TO ENTER AND FURTHER, THE PARENT/GUARDIAN OF THE MINOR MUST ALSO READ AND CONSENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
BY ENTERING THIS COMPETITION, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter of this Competition is the Designer Rugs (ABN 57 076 222 636) of Parramatta Rd, Leichhardt NSW 2042 (“Designer Rugs”).
- In order to participate in the Competition you must provide an answer to the question “Tell us in 25 words or less which Greg Natale carpet design inspires you most, and why?” enter the required details, agree to these terms and submit, located on the competition web page on www.designerrugs.com.au
- One winner will recieve the Prize:
Up to 20 square metres of Greg Natale Carpet, provided by Designer Rugs, valued at $3700
Carpet installation, valued at $1300
1 x $800 AUD voucher to be spent on Greg Natale cushions online (https://www.gregnatale.com/) or at the Greg Natale flagship.
An online interior design consultation with Greg Natale, valued at $500
(Total prize pool – $6300 AUD)
- Entrants may only enter once and are only eligible to win one Prize.
- The Competition is only open to individuals who are Australian residents.
- The Competition is not open to:
(a) employees of Designers Rugs or Greg Natale; or
(b) members of the immediate families of employees of Designer Rugs and Greg Natale
- The following entries will be invalid:
(a) entries received outside the Competition Period;
(b) entries that duplicate or nearly duplicate another entry that the entrant has submitted;
(c) incomplete entries; and
(d) entries that Designer Rugs, in its sole discretion, determines fraudulent (including entries that misrepresent the eligibility of the entrant)
- Designer Rugs may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entry that in its view is objectionable, including any entry that:
(a) is not reasonably comprehensible;
(b) is obscene, defamatory, insulting, discriminatory and/or inflammatory;
(c) infringes on the intellectual property rights of any third party;
(d) constitutes an invasion of privacy; and/or
(e) is generally damaging to the goodwill and/or reputation of Designer Rugs or Greg Natale
- The winner will be selected on the basis of entry that is the most original or creative from all correct, valid and eligible entries received. All decisions of Designer Rugs and Greg Natale (including in relation to the selection of a winner or winners) are final and binding on entrants in all respects, and no
correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner of the prize will be notified via email by 5:00pm (AEDT) 17th July 2020.
- Designer Rugs reserves the right to withhold a Prize from any entrant who Designer Rugs, in its absolute discretion, determines:
(a) has not met any of the criteria set out in these Terms;
(b) is not in a mental or physical condition to safely use the Prize; and/or
(c) has engaged in any behaviour that jeopardises the fair and proper conduct of the Competition.
- The stated value of the Prize is based on estimated or recommended retail prices at the date of publication. Designer Rugs and Greg Natale accept no responsibility for any change in the value of the Prize between that date and the date on which the Prize is delivered to a winner.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash, nor exchangeable or transferable. Part or parts of the Prize will not be substituted for other benefits or items at the request of winners.
- If the room the winner chooses to install the carpet in is less than 20 square metres, the unused portion of carpet cannot be redeemed for cash, or exchanged for other goods from Designer Rugs or Greg Natale.
- The room selected by the winner for carpet installation cannot include any stairs and must be a flat, contiguous surface.
- Designer Rugs will not be responsible for the collection of the prize once notification has been given and reserves the right to draw another winning entry should the winner not respond and claim the Prize within 30 days.
- Any costs in excess of the value of the prize and all ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are the responsibility of the winner, including furniture removal, cleaning, and carpet maintenance. Designer Rugs shall not be liable for a prize that has been lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- Designer Rugs reserves the right to request the Prize winner to provide proof of identity and eligibility before providing the Prize.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Competition website and submitting an entry is your responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Designer Rugs will not accept responsibility for late entries, ailed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind, including by not limited to electronic malfunction or damage to any network, hardware or software.
- If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, Designer Rugs reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Competition at any time. No responsibility is assumed for: any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries; or problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to you or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials for this Competition.
- As part of the process of awarding and delivering a Prize, Designer Rugs may collect personal information of entrants, including name, email address, residential address, contact phone number/s, date of birth and gender (“Personal Information”)